Working with Rabbi Harris has been immensely rewarding. My mood and wellbeing are more balanced and less susceptible to others and factors outside my control. It's provided a path to break free from the constant worrying and stress. I have new appreciation for my own thought process, resulting in a simpler and freer state of mind. I recommend this learning to anyone seeking to improve their businesses, career, and relationships.
Sagi Brody, Chief Technology Officer, Webair
Imagine your work life with
- Peaceful strength regardless of the chaos around you Breakthrough solutions as common
- Being unfazed by stress and uncertainty Genuine trust with bosses, colleagues, and employees
- Deep contentment & confidence in your contribution & career path
Participants found the seminar to be powerful...Rabbi Harris is particularly adept at presenting these truths through a Torah lens, bringing emunah into focus in a unique way. We recommend Rabbi Harris to any group or individual seeking to find the source of the truth of human experience.
Betty Cherniak, Director, Baltimore Innate Health Institute
Jewish Mindfulness @ Work is not about adding new tasks or techniques to your day. It’s about tapping a calm wisdom that is already at work - inside. Through seeing a simple truth about what actually powers your performance and psychological experience, participants awaken to the illogic of stress, step back from unnecessary struggles, and liberate an innate resourcefulness and drive. The implications to both work and personal life are profound.
Everyday challenges no longer appear as evidence of personal failure but as tasks designed to lift me up and bring me closer to the Divine. I have heard this idea many times before but only since I started listening to Rabbi Harris’ teaching did it become meaningful, tangible and everpresent in my life. I am ever so grateful.
- Limit of 10 participants to maximize personal attention and impact
- Application only
- Five live 75 minute web meetings (with mp3 audio recordings)
- Built in forum each meeting to be coached in real-time work challenges
- One private, one-hour coaching consultation with course instructor
- Limited Q and A email access with instructor over the five weeks
Rabbi Harris genuinely cares about people and brings to his work a deep understanding of the connection between the spiritual and the psychological. He gently helps people see how the divine gift of thought brings our experiences to life and how understanding the role of thought clears our minds of unnecessary and unhelpful thinking. People who know Rabbi Harris know that he walks his talk. After being with him you leave feeling uplifted.
Dr. Dicken Bettinger, Ed.D., founder, 3 Principles Mentoring